The CPMR is head of a consortium that has been awarded the “REGIN Project: Regions for Migrant Integration”, co-financed under the EU Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund Call: AMIF-2018-AG-INTE-1 Local and regional integration networks. The main objective of the project is to set a common framework for migrants’ and refugees’ integration for regional governments, and to develop a set of tools to achieve inclusion.
The Project Officer will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the “REGIN” project working in close collaboration with the Project Coordinator, CPMR Migration Task Force Coordinator, Senior EU Programmes Officer, CPMR communication team and administrative staff, and other concerned staff from CPMR Geographical Commissions.
The main responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the overall coordination of the REGIN project by supporting (and when necessary acting on behalf of) the Project Coordinator and all CPMR involved team
- Ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the REGIN project and related activities
- Report to the Project Coordinator and Senior EU Programmes Officer through periodical or ad hoc briefing notes and updates
- Liaise, as necessary, with consortium partners and representatives from the EU Institutions, as well as with the members of the CPMR Task Force on Migration and CPMR external partners in this domain
- Monitor the policies and the activities of European institutions and actors in relevant fields covered by the project and produce content useful for the project and the organisation
- Frequent travel within Europe is foreseen