CALL FOR TENDERS
PROCEDURE FOR THE CONTRACTING OF technical assistance for the elaboration of the interreg med sherpa project’s joint action plan:
‘Implementing energy efficiency and renewable energy in Mediterranean Buildings’
The Conference of Peripheral Maritime Regions of Europe (CPMR – www.crpm.org) is looking for an experienced entity specialised in Energy Efficiency in Public Buildings to assist the SHERPA project with the elaboration of its Joint Action Plan: “Implementing energy efficiency and renewable energy in Mediterranean Buildings”.
The profile of the applicants must comply with the following criteria:
- Expertise in and thorough experience related to energy efficiency in buildings
- Expertise in digital platforms design
- Knowledge of the characteristics of Mediterranean areas’ buildings
- Experience in drafting similar documents
The main tasks to be performed are:
- Determining the implementation budget of the JAP
- Parallel activities:
- Meetings with the contractors
- Participation in some of the Capitalisation Regional Workshops
- Analysis of SHERPA’s Toolkit guide and Set of toolkits
- Taking part in SHERPA meetings and exchanging with the partners in charge of the elaboration of the JAP whenever needed
The offer must be sent in one file on PDF format to the following e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the following subject: ‘Consultancy offer for technical assistance – SHERPA project” by 23.59 of 18 January 2019 at the latest. The successful candidate will be notified on 23 January 2019.
The contract shall enter into force once it has been signed (towards the beginning of 2019, in January/February) and will last until 31 October 2019.
Further information may be found in the Call for Tenders.