AI-NURECC Initiative: 2nd Meeting of the Steering Committee
24 mai 2018 @12:30 - 13:30
The members are taking the opportunity to hold the 2nd Steering Committee of the AI-NURECC initiative on Thursday 24 May 2018 back-to-back with the 3rd Forum of the EU Strategy for the Adriatic and Ionian Region in Catania (IT).
Meeting venue: Palazzo Platamone, Via Vittorio Emanuele II, 95131 Catania
The Adriatic Ionian Network of Universities, Regions, Chambers of Commerce and Cities Initiative (AI-NURECC) is an initiative coordinated by the CPMR with support of four partners of the Adriatic Ionian region:
- Adriatic Ionian Euroregion (AIE)
- Forum of Adriatic and Ionian Cities (FAIC)
- Forum of the Adriatic and Ionian Chambers of Commerce (Forum AIC)
- Network of AI Universities (UniAdrion)
The initiative aims to contribute to the achievement of the EUSAIR (European Union Strategy for the Adriatic Ionian region) Political objectives as well as to foster the sound implementation of its action Plan with the final goal of promoting a structured dialogue and stronger and more effective cooperation among key Adriatic-Ionian stakeholders.
The project runs 18 months starting on 1st March 2018.
During its implementation the project will deliver the following initiatives:
- AI-NURECC Youth Action
- AI-NURECC Creative and Cultural Industries Action
- AI-NURECC Task Force on Tourism and Cultural Heritage
- AI-NURECC Skills Development and Training Action
- AI-NURECC Observatory on Multilevel Governance
In order to ensure a broad dissemination of AI-NURECC results, the project will also design and implement a communication strategy under the AI-NURECC Communication Campaign.