AI-NURECC Initiative: Info-Day
10 December 2018
AI-NURECC: INFODAY “ADRIATIC IONIAN YOUTH OWN THEIR FUTURE”
10 December 2018, Campobasso, Italy
Meeting Venue: Sala della Costituzione della Provincia di Campobasso, Via Milano 19-21
The Adriatic Ionian Euroregion is organising the Info Day“Adriatic Ionian Youth own their Future” in Campobasso (Italy) on 10 December 2018 in the framework of AI-NURECC Initiative aimed at boosting discussion into the establishment of a framework for Adriatic-Ionian cross-cooperation in the youth field.
The event will see the participation of representative of youth organisations of the 8 EUSAIR countries, secondary and undergraduate students, artists and young professionals, decision-makers, national, regional and local authorities and other EUSAIR stakeholders.
The objectives are:
- to provide a first networking occasion to AI Youth Organisations for exchanging experiences, networking and discussing common challenges and solutions in a European perspective;
- to provide a setting for stimulating discussions between AI stakeholders as to how to effectively involve AI youth in the EUSAIR priorities and political agenda;
- to raise AI youth awareness of European policies, strategies and financial opportunities for youth cooperation in the Adriatic-Ionian area;
- to promote and pave the way to the AI Youth Organisations Forum and discuss a way of filling the existing gap among AI young generations and the EUSAIR institutional and technical structures.
For more informaton, please contact Ms. Marialuisa ESPOSITO at: email@example.com
The Adriatic Ionian Network of Universities, Regions, Chambers of Commerce and Cities Initiative (AI-NURECC) is an initiative coordinated by the CPMR with support of four partners of the Adriatic Ionian region:
- Adriatic Ionian Euroregion (AIE)
- Forum of Adriatic and Ionian Cities (FAIC)
- Forum of the Adriatic and Ionian Chambers of Commerce (Forum AIC)
- Network of AI Universities (UniAdrion)
The initiative aims to contribute to the achievement of the EUSAIR (European Union Strategy for the Adriatic Ionian region) Political objectives as well as to foster the sound implementation of its action Plan with the final goal of promoting a structured dialogue and stronger and more effective cooperation among key Adriatic-Ionian stakeholders.
The project runs 18 months starting on 1st March 2018 and is funded by the European Commission (DG REGIO).
During its implementation the project will deliver the following initiatives:
- AI-NURECC Youth Action
- AI-NURECC Creative and Cultural Industries Action
- AI-NURECC Task Force on Tourism and Cultural Heritage
- AI-NURECC Skills Development and Training Action
- AI-NURECC Observatory on Multilevel Governance
In order to ensure a broad dissemination of AI-NURECC results, the project will also design and implement a communication strategy under the AI-NURECC Communication Campaign.