AI-NURECC Initiative: Final Conference, 4 December 2019, Brussels (BE)
04 December 2019
The Final Conference of the AI-NURECC Initiative was focused on the results of the two-year productive collaboration among key stakeholders in the Adriatic Ionian Region and on paving the way for future multi-actor and multi-level cooperation in the area.
The Adriatic Ionian Network of Universities, Regions, Chambers of Commerce and Cities Initiative (AI-NURECC) is an initiative coordinated by the CPMR with support of four partners of the Adriatic Ionian region:
- Adriatic Ionian Euroregion (AIE)
- Forum of Adriatic and Ionian Cities (FAIC)
- Forum of the Adriatic and Ionian Chambers of Commerce (Forum AIC)
- Network of AI Universities (UniAdrion)
The initiative aims to contribute to the achievement of the EUSAIR (European Union Strategy for the Adriatic Ionian region) Political objectives as well as to foster the sound implementation of its action Plan with the final goal of promoting a structured dialogue and stronger and more effective cooperation among key Adriatic-Ionian stakeholders.
The project runs 18 months starting on 1st March 2018.
During its implementation the project will deliver the following initiatives:
- AI-NURECC Youth Action
- AI-NURECC Creative and Cultural Industries Action
- AI-NURECC Task Force on Tourism and Cultural Heritage
- AI-NURECC Skills Development and Training Action
- AI-NURECC Observatory on Multilevel Governance
In order to ensure a broad dissemination of AI-NURECC results, the project will also design and implement a communication strategy under the AI-NURECC Communication Campaign.