AI-NURECC Initiative: Event in Campobasso (Italy), 4-5 November 2019
04 November 2019 - 05 November 2019
The CPMR, coordinator of the AI-NURECC Initiative, and the Adriatic Ionian Euroregion are organising two events in Campobasso (Molise, Italy) on 4-5 November 2019, kindly hosted by the University of Molise (venue: Sala “E. Fermi” Library of the University of Molise). These AI-NURECC Initiative’s events are focused on Multi-level Governance and Youth and contribute in providing added value for the implementation of the EUSAIR macro-regional strategy.
More precisely, the seminar on Multi-level Governance falls under the AI-NURECC Observatory on Multi-level Governance and aims to:
- present the AI-NURECC Analyses on the state of play of multi-level and multi-factor governance and on the state-of-the-art of the research environment in the EUSAIR area, elaborated by the Association of Universities of the Adriatic-Ionian area (UniAdrion);
- encourage initiatives designed to facilitate the involvement of regional, local and civil society partners, within EUSAIR implementation;
- promote a technical debate on the added value of EU policies and the macro-regional approach for the Adriatic and Ionian countries (especially for non-EU members) focusing on multi-level governance matters;
- and explore collaboration opportunities with existing EUSAIR technical bodies.
More information: here
The Adriatic Ionian Network of Universities, Regions, Chambers of Commerce and Cities Initiative (AI-NURECC) is an initiative coordinated by the CPMR with support of four partners of the Adriatic Ionian region:
- Adriatic Ionian Euroregion (AIE)
- Forum of Adriatic and Ionian Cities (FAIC)
- Forum of the Adriatic and Ionian Chambers of Commerce (Forum AIC)
- Network of AI Universities (UniAdrion)
The initiative aims to contribute to the achievement of the EUSAIR (European Union Strategy for the Adriatic Ionian region) Political objectives as well as to foster the sound implementation of its action Plan with the final goal of promoting a structured dialogue and stronger and more effective cooperation among key Adriatic-Ionian stakeholders.
The project runs 18 months starting on 1st March 2018.
During its implementation the project will deliver the following initiatives:
- AI-NURECC Youth Action
- AI-NURECC Creative and Cultural Industries Action
- AI-NURECC Task Force on Tourism and Cultural Heritage
- AI-NURECC Skills Development and Training Action
- AI-NURECC Observatory on Multilevel Governance
In order to ensure a broad dissemination of AI-NURECC results, the project will also design and implement a communication strategy under the AI-NURECC Communication Campaign.