INTERNSHIP OFFER – Cartography – EU Affairs – Statistics
Starting mid-March 2019 for a 6-month placement period – Barcelona (Spain)
The Conference of Peripheral and Maritime Regions of Europe (CPMR – www.cpmr.org) brings together some 150 Regions from 28 States from the European Union and beyond. Representing almost 200 million people, the CPMR campaigns in favour of a more balanced development of the European territory. It operates both as a think tank and as a lobby and project platform for Regions. The CPMR is a unique organisation, being sub-divided into six Geographical Commissions, corresponding to the European maritime basins, such as the Baltic Sea, the North Sea, the Atlantic Arc, the Mediterranean, the Balkan and Black Sea and the islands.
The CPMR is looking for a highly motivated intern for a six-month placement in Barcelona.
- Main functions: Assist the work of the CPMR Secretariat and the Cohesion & Transport Policy Officer/Cartographer
- Starting date & duration: From March 15, 2019 to September 15, 2019 (approx.).
- Location: Via Laietana, 14 (Entr.) – 08003 Barcelona (Spain). At the premises of the Catalan Government.
- Training bonus: 500€ a month + tickets restaurant (under French law).
- Working hours: 35 hours a week – University training agreement compulsory.
Deadline for application: March 1, 2019 (12 a.m. CET) – Interviews planned first week of March 2019.
A full job description can be downloaded HERE
Please send a brief cover letter with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org copied to email@example.com
Protection of Personal Data